The following topics will be addressed at the MultIChem 2022 Conference:\strong>
- Collision and radiation processes involving nano- and biomolecular systems
- Radiation-induced chemistry
- Irradiation-driven transformations of molecular systems
- Biomedical and technological applications of radiation
- Related technologies: controlled nanofabrication, functionalized materials, nanocatalysis, etc.
The scientific program for the MultIChem 2022 Conference will consist of interdisciplinary sessions which will include invited lectures, review talks, and progress reports on work carried out within the Action’s working groups. PhD students and young investigators are highly encouraged to submit their contributions and participate in the conference.
The scientific program of the conference has been distributed with the second announcement.