MesoBioNano Explorer (MBN Explorer) is a commercial software package for the advanced multiscale simulations of complex molecular structure and dynamics which is being developed and distributed by the MBN Research Center gGmbH. It has many unique features, a wide range of applications in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Material Science, and related Industries. It is suitable for classical molecular dynamics (MD), irradiation driven molecular dynamics (IDMD), Monte Carlo (MC), Euler and relativistic dynamics simulations of a large variety of molecular systems being in a solid, liquid or gaseous state. MBN Explorer includes a broad variety of interatomic potentials, and allows to model very different molecular systems, such as atomic clusters and nanoparticles, biomolecular systems, nanostructured materials, composite materials and materials interfaces, as well as to explore their thermo-mechanical properties, to simulate collision processes, and to provide valuable modelling support for novel and emerging technologies.
Inquiring about the prices for current version of MBN Explorer can be submitted here: email@example.com
To get MBN Explorer and MBN Studio software
1) Register here.
2) Upon the acceptance of the registration, which will be sent to you per e-mail, login into your account.
3) When logged in, fill in the order form by choosing the version of MBN Explorer to acquire, and accept the license terms and conditions.
For free trial version
4) After the submission of the form, you will receive per email the initialization key and the link to a web page with the free trial version, User's Guide and the library of examples.
For long-term license
4) After the submission of the form, you will receive per email invoice for the chosen version.
5) Perform the bank transfer of the price indicated in the invoice.
6) Upon the receipt of the payment by MBN Research Center, you will get per email the initialization key and the link to a web page with MBN Explorer software, User's Guide and the library of examples.
For research group, institution and education licenses
4) After the submission of the form, you will be contacted by MBN Research Center representative for further details.